Monday, January 26, 2015

Kaleigh turned 8!!!

Friday, Kaleigh had her 8th birthday.  We had a plan to take her out to eat but since it was just going to be Ashley, Kaleigh and I, we gave her the option and she said she wanted to rent a movie and have our usual pizza friday.  She wanted "salsa" pizza with fresh avocado on top.  We have a unique 8 year old.




We let her stay up late, eat popcorn and watch a movie,  She had a great time.  The following day was her party.  It was snowing and we were concerned that folks might not show due to weather but it all worked out.  They had a wonderful time bowling, opening presents, and eating the treats I made.  Kaleigh requested my double chocolate cupcakes, my peanut butter balls, and my peppermints.




Then it was a relaxing evening home with another movie she wanted to see.

No comments: