Wednesday, January 28, 2015

My 900th post! Celebrate with me!

Too often I miss these types of blogger milestones, not this one, not today.  This is my 900th post.  I have been writing his blog since 2008.  What started as a random thought has turned into a montage of my life.  Cooking, traveling, punk rock, the growth of Kaleigh, a major move, and so much more.

My readership has fluctuated and at times my content has suffered but both are on the upswing again.  I have more dedication and time to cook, write, and live than I have in years.  There are some big things coming in the next few months and I really appreciate the opportunity to share them with the blog world.

Let's all eat some vegan cupcakes and write another 900 posts!  Thanks for reading!



Below are a few links to my most popular posts:








3 comments:

Shaheen said...

Congratulations Vic.
900th post is quite an achievement and may you continue for many more years. I do come by now and again, but don't always leave comments, but do appreciate that you are busy and that is good. I've recently got back into blogging, but like you my readership has fluctuated - but blogging must ultimately be for ourselves. I have your seitan steaks bookmarked, hope to make them this year now that vital wheat gluten is more accessible than a few years ago in the U.K. Best wishes for always to you and your little family.

Hannah said...

Congratulations on making it to post #900- Quite an impressive milestone, indeed! I'm glad you've stuck with it through all the ups and downs.

Bonnie said...

Congratulations! That is impressive, and the cupcakes look beautiful. Is the frosting coffee-flavoured? :)