Thursday, October 1, 2015

More Masala!

Since starting the private chef menu with my new business, Squashed, our Channa Masala has easily been the most popular dish.  I did not expect it to be as popular as it is but considering there are no Indian restaurants within 40 or 50 miles, it makes some sense.  Due to this, I often make extra for us to have for Ashley, Kaleigh and I to have for dinner as well.


We have been eating it so often it has quickly become the main staple meal in our home.  The girls take it in their lunches and we eat it at least weekly for dinner.  I still make each order fresh per order but keep making leftovers for us to eat.  It has been great as it has always been one of our favorite meals.


I can not wait to see where the next step in the Squashed company takes us, it has been a thrilling ride so far!

No comments: